An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Production Assistant to join our film department team! As a Production Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a high level of administrative and production support working alongside our Head of Film Production, Executive Producer and in-house DOP to offer an unparalleled service to clients across a wide range of industry sectors.
- Point of contact for all visitors to the studio including clients, suppliers and crew.
- General administrative support for the Head of Film Production.
- Taking enquiries, explaining and clarifying services to clients.
- Client Liaison (meetings, calls, conference calls & email correspondence).
- Resourcing & co-ordinating upcoming projects.
- Producing budgets.
- Booking freelancers and specialists / hiring equipment, facilities and props.
- Producing and circulating production schedules and Call Sheets.
- Maintaining documentation including contracts, briefs, storyboards etc.
- Point of contact for crew and clients during film shoots.
- Collaborating with team members on new social media campaigns, projects, and stories.
- Sourcing props for internal film projects.
- Keeping work areas and studio supplies immaculately organized and up to date.
- Ad hoc film production duties and office admin tasks.
- Min 2 years’ experience working in a film production environment / producing.
- Experience of drafting a range of documents such as call sheets, schedules and pitch documents.
- Proficient with a range of office software packages including: Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Familiarity with film and editing equipment and software is a big advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to deal tactfully and comfortably with clients and suppliers alike.
- Strong maths skills for working with budgets, accounts and expenses.
- Be able to multi-task, problem solve and prioritise under pressure is a key requirement.
- A demonstrable aptitude for detail and accuracy in all areas.
- The ability to work flexibly and independently without close supervision.
How to apply
Please email your cover letter and CV to quoting "Film Production Assistant" in the subject line.