Packshot Factory's film department is looking for a dynamic and dedicated Production Coordinator with minimum of 3 years’ experience in advertising film production.
This is a multi-faceted role that is both internal and client facing. Working alongside the Head of Film / Director you will be heavily involved in the daily acquisition of new accounts and co-ordination of ongoing projects to offer an unparalleled service to clients across a wide range of industry sectors.
If you are professional and dedicated Production Coordinator with a proven experience and interest in media production, then we would like to hear from you.
- General administrative support for the Head of Film
- First point of contact for all enquiries
- Resourcing & co-ordinating upcoming projects
- Pulling together all the strands of creative and practical talent involved in the project to create a team
- Booking the required crew including stylist and any other specialist
- Hiring equipment, facilities and props
- Producing and managing budgets
- Client Liaison (meetings, calls, conference calls & email correspondence)
- Producing and circulating production schedules and call sheets
- Entry of financial information into systems.
- Maintaining documentation including: contracts, briefs, storyboards etc.
- Acting as a sounding board for the director
- Overlooking the progress of the project from production through to post-production and delivering the finished digital asset on time and to budget.
- Managing online presence
Experience and Skills:
- Proven experience in advertising film production.
- Ability to accurately comprehend briefs, contracts and agreements.
- Experience of drafting a range of documents such as storyboards, schedules and pitch documents
- Proficient with a range of office software packages
- Robust knowledge of video production technologies is essential.
- Strong maths skills for working with budgets, accounts and expenses
- Be able to multi-task, problem solve and prioritise under pressure is a key requirement
- A demonstrable aptitude for detail and accuracy in all areas
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to: quoting ‘Production Coordinator’ in the subject line.