Packshot Factory is looking for an energetic, reliable and extremely organised individual to join our team.
We are a very busy photography and film studio, handling projects for some of the most recognisable brands. The successful applicant will work with our team helping ensure the smooth running of our studios, including client care and crew support.
Teamwork is a key objective within Packshot Factory and previous experience working in a busy work environment is a bonus.
- First point of contact for all visitors including clients, suppliers, deliveries and crew.
- Organising clients’ products / unpacking / packing / arranging deliveries.
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Organising and serving refreshments and lunches.
- Sourcing / purchasing and cataloguing photographic props.
- Keeping studio supplies up to date.
- Keeping all areas in an immaculate condition including reception and studios.
- Various DIY tasks within the studios - this may include: putting up shelves, painting, cleaning, lifting heavy objects etc.
- Ad-hoc tasks.
About Packshot Factory
Founded in 1986, Packshot Factory is a full service photography and film studio based in Central London, specialising in creating high-end advertising imagery involving products for still or film commercial sequences. We are a small, tightly knit, welcoming team unified by our passion for creative work, high standards and professionalism. With a stimulating studio environment we are privileged to work with many of the UK’s leading brands as well as top ad agencies creating some of the most recognised images in the industry.
How to apply
Please email your cover letter and CV to quoting 'Studio Assistant' in the subject line.