This is an excellent opportunity for a Production Assistant to join our team!
Founded in 1986, Packshot Factory is a full service photography and film studio based in Central London, specialising in creating high-end advertising imagery involving products for still or film commercial sequences. We are a tightly knit, welcoming team unified by our passion for creative work, high standards and professionalism. With a stimulating studio environment we are privileged to work with many of the UK’s leading brands as well as top ad agencies creating some of the most recognised images in the industry.
If you are professional, self-motivated and business minded administrator with a proven experience and interest in media production, then we would like to hear from you.
As a Production Assistant you will be responsible for providing a high level of administrative and production support working in the photography department alongside the Studio Director, Photographers and Retouchers to offer an unparalleled service to clients across a wide range of industry sectors.
- Taking enquiries, explaining and clarifying services to clients
- Quoting and gaining commitment for appropriate service
- Establishing any special requirements for the photography projects and arranging where appropriate
- Assisting in managing diaries and allocating projects to photographers and retouchers using the company’s systems to ensure flawless workflow
- Overlooking deadlines
- Overlooking clients assets (inbound and outbound of products), quality, and workflow metrics
- Arranging hire equipment, lighting etc
- Engaging stylists for specific shoots
- Ad hoc production duties and office admin tasks
Social Media / Networking
- Publishing and sharing content that demonstrates Packshot Factory’s work.
- Networking via industry related platforms to grow client base and audience
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to deal tactfully and comfortably with clients and contacts alike
- Strong maths skills for working with budgets, accounts and expenses
- Be able to multi-task, problem solve and prioritise under pressure is a key requirement
- A demonstrable aptitude for detail and accuracy in all areas
- The ability to work flexibly and independently without close supervision, referring to managers only where necessary
Please call 020 7240 9568 and follow the instructions.
Please note all applicants are required to call the above number otherwise applications will not be considered.
Please also send your CV and covering letter to: quoting: ‘Production Assistant’ in the subject line.